For doing login in the Fidelity Netbenefits is easy. However, before you try to login in, have you enrolled to Fidelity Netbenefits? To be able to access your account, you need to register first. You are able to register to Fidelity NetBenefits by following the guide below.
- The first step that you have to do is accessing Fidelity NetBenefits website.
- Then, click Register Now.
- You will be directed to registration form where you need to enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, your first name, your last name and your date of birth.
- After that, click Next button.
- Now, it’s time for you to make your username. You can make your Social Security number as your username, but to better protect your account, it is better if you make a unique username. It is recommended to make username with 6 to 15 letters and/ or numbers. Then, never use one whole piece of your personal information such as your date of birth, Social Security number, or telephone number. If you want, you can alter or disguise it for example, Jane212Smith. Never use spaces, punctuation marks, or symbols and never use letters or numbers which can be recognized easily as well such as 33333 or 12345.
- Create your password. The tips of creating passwords is the same with when you create your username.
- In this stage, you need to create a security question. The answers of the question must be about 3 to 31 characters. You can choose a question that you can answer easily. Then, the answers are not case sensitive. Once again, never use spaces, punctuation marks or symbols.
- After that, provide your email address and your phone number. Fidelity utilizes the contact information that you give to send you important communication about your benefits, timely service-related and legal notifications that include messages about new service offerings and education. Fidelity will use your information just for communicating with you regarding your benefits with Fidelity Investment and will not be shared with any other parties.
- Now, hit the Submit button.
- Then, you will be given registration confirmation that your registration is successful. If you own other accounts that you can access via Fidelity.com, eWorkplace or Netbenefits, your new log in information applies to those accounts and to access your account by phone.
If you want to begin to use NetBenefits, you can do Netbenefits Login Fidelity by following these steps.
- First, access the website of Fidelity NetBenefits.
- Then, login by entering your username in the username field and your password in the password field.
- Do not forget to hit Log In button.
- Then, enroll in your plan.
- Check your account balances.
- Now, change how much you set aside to save from your paycheck.
- You can make changes to your investments.
- You are also able to use tools to help you plan for your retirement.
Fidelity gives the easiness for the users to register and also to login. Just follow the steps above as your guide. If you meet some difficulties during the process of registration or login, you can call 1-800-343-0860.