If you are a user of NetBenefits, you need to login to be able to access your account. To access you account is very easy. You just need to visit the website of Fidelity NetBenefits and then enter your username in the username field and enter your password in the password field. Do not forget to press Log In button. You are able to use the similar username and password to get access all of your accounts in Fidelity through any of their services channels such as Fidelity.com, eWorkplace, Charitablegift.com, Fidelity Automated Service Telephone, Wireless access through Fidelity Mobile and to access Fidelity representatives on the phone.
Before you log in, make sure that you have done your registration in Fidelity NetBenefits. If not, you need to enroll first. Here are the steps of registration.
- Click on Register Now in the website of Fidelity NetBenefits.
- Then, you will be required to verify your identity including entering the last 4 digits of your Social Security number; entering your first name, last name and date of birth and then click Next button.
- Create username. When you make your username, it is recommended to create a unique username to better protect your account. Use 6 to 15 letters and/ or numbers. Do not use your personal information like your telephone number, date of birth, or Social Security number. Also, never use the things that can be recognized easily such as 12345 or 22222 and do not use symbols, spaces or punctuation marks.
- Create your passwords. Use 6 to 12 letters and/ or numbers. Same as username, never use your personal information, symbol, punctuation marks, spaces or numbers and letters that can be recognized easily to protect your account from unauthorized users.
- Create a Security Question. The answers must be between 3 to 31 characters. You need to choose a question that you can answer easily.
- Provide your phone number and email address. Fidelity will use the contact information that you provide to send you important communications about your benefits, timely service-related and legal notifications like messages about education and new service offerings. You have to know that the information that you give is only used to communicate with you regarding your benefits with Fidelity and will not be shared with any other parties.
- Then, click Submit.
- After that, you will receive confirmation that says that you have successfully registered. If you have other accounts that you can access via Fidelity.com, NetBenefits or eWorkplace, your new log in information applies to these accounts and also accessing your account by phone.
- If you want to start using NetBenefit, you can do Fidelity Netbenefits Log in with your new account username and password. How to do that? First, you can enroll in your plan. Then, check your account balances. Change how much you set aside to save from your paycheck. Make changes to your investments and then use tools to help you plan for your retirement.
If you find any difficulties during setting up your account, you are able to call at 1-800-343-0860.