Fidelity Investment is a corporation which runs in multinational financial services. This company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. As of December 2017, this company is the 4th biggest asset manager with $2.4 trillion in assets under management. This company operates a brokerage firm, manages a big family of mutual funds, supplies fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, securities execution and clearance, life insurance and wealth management.
Doing Fidelity Login must be an easy thing to do. However, for new users, this thing can be a difficult part. Do not need to be worried because the process of login in Fidelity website is very easy. How to do that? Follow the instructions below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to visit the website of Fidelity.
- After accessing the website, you will find the login field easily. It is located in the left side of the screen. There, you need to enter your username in the username field and then enter password in the password field.
- If you have entered both fields, now it’s time for you to hit Login button.
If you forgot your username of password, you can reset it by clicking “Need Help?”. Then, you can click on “you can reset it” and you will be directed to a form where you need to verify your identity including your name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of SSN. Then, click “Submit”. You are also able to log in and make some changes to your username and password on the Update Your Profile page. Perhaps you wonder whether the username and password that you have set up on other Fidelity sites work on Fidelity.com. Well, you can use the same username and password to access all of your Fidelity accounts through any of their services channels that include:
- NetBenefits.com (employer sponsored accounts like 401(k), 403(b), 457, health plans, pension, and HR/ payroll)
- Fidelity.com (brokerage accounts, personal retirement accounts like IRAs)
- Charitablegift.com (Charitable Gift Fund accounts)
- Wireless access through Fidelity Mobile
- Fidelity Automated Service Telephone
- To access Fidelity representatives on the phone
What does “Remember me” means? If you give a check mark on “Remember me” check box and then you login, your username is encrypted and stored on the computer that you are presently using. Next time, when you login again, the team of Fidelity will prefill your username and you only have to insert your password to log in. It can store up to 7 Fidelity usernames on a computer and it can be accessed from the “Username” dropdown menu. In case you log in from multiple computers like your home and work computers, you have to save the username on each computer separately. You have to note that only the last three characters of saved usernames are shown with “Remember me”. It is done for security reasons. In case you are saving multiple usernames on the similar computer, you have to make sure that the last three characters are different. So, you are able to tell them apart easily.